Friday, September 9, 2011

Here's My Idea

Let me just explain what the deuce is going on. A number of people think I'm mentally unstable for even bothering with this. This, of course, is my personal challenge to eliminate any trace of corn products from my daily life. I think two weeks is about long enough (for now) to carry out this experiment.

Off the bat, I'm probably going to fail. My assumption here at the beginning is that it's not really possible to avoid corn entirely. For starters, it's very hard to find a gas station today that sells ethanol-free gasoline. Because I work a good distance from where I live (in and of itself something of a problem), I can't easily avoid using gasoline.

Also, corn is in just about everything. Naturally I'm going to slip up here and there and scarf something that's got corn in it, or was grown on corn-based feed.

I'm going to keep track of every day between now (September 9th) and two weeks from now (September 23rd) and log my experiences here.

No comments:

Post a Comment